JB022 — Do It Yourself Vol. 3
DIY CLOTHING CO. HAVE DECIDED THAT ALL DONATIONS MADE FOR THEIR COMPILATION WILL GO DIRECTLY TO DOCTORS WITHOUT BORDERS TO SUPPORT CONTINUED HAITIAN RELIEF EFFORTS
This compilation marks the first time we’ve released a collection totally assembled by someone outside of the JBdc Team, and we’re stoked that it’s such an eclectic comp with great bands brought together by genuinely rad dudes. This is the kind of thing we wouldn’t have been able to pull off on our own – punk is an odd little planet of sub-genres, and a lot of what’s here is outside of our normal sphere, which makes its inclusion on this site especially meaningful for us. No punk ghettos! Free the children! Etc! Seriously, this rules.
Courtesy of DIY Clothing Co.:
Hooking up with the Boys and Girls from Juicebox, we are smitten to announce the release of the third installment of the Do It Yourself Toronto Punk and Hardcore compilations. Embodying the DIY mentality that we have all become ever so accustomed to, the comp includes 16 tracks from some of the area’s raddest punk and hardcore bands. Download the comp on juiceboxdotcom.com for free. Doing it ourselves, the way we like it.
01. Sunday Warfare “Fight War”
02. Detroit “Spiritual Autopsy”
03. Beyond The Black “Taker”
04. Hormoans “Hormoans”
05. Permanent Bastards “White Tree”
06. The Rotten “Human Disaster”
07. Lion Ride “Lock Me In”
08. Vilipend “Plague Bearer”
09. The Decay “My Friends Carry Me Home”
10. Shared Arms “Dan The Man 69”
11. Hands Of The Few “Hold No Faith”
12. The Daily Times “Us Vs. Them”
13. The New Enemy “Tim Horton Hears A Who”
14. Broadcast Zero “Just Like Me”
15. The Brat Attack “Prison Slave Labour”
16. Streetcore “Lets Call It Even”
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.